PLANO, TX - April 13, 2018 - Systum, a cloud-based, digital operating platform for small to medium-sized businesses, announced today the release of its latest product update 18-04, which provides advanced inventory and order management features.
- Purchase Orders
- Receive Purchase Order to replenish stock
- Added Finance role for Purchase Order approval
- Warehouse BIN location
- Warehouse Inventory Report by Bin locations
- Warehouse LOT management and fulfillment
- Generate DropShip Purchase Order
- Mark items as Dropship in Current Inventory
- Fulfill Sales Order with Pick - Pack – Ship
- Multi package Shipment during Pick - Pack - Ship
- Bill of Materials
- Copy of Sales Order
Systum’s 18-04 release provides real-time, omni-channel inventory management software features for multiple channels of sale by ensuring that business or consumer customers buy products that are in stock at any given time. 18-04 Release update improves small and medium businesses ability to exceed customer’s expectations.
These enhancements reduce the need for software add-ons or plugins to help eCommerce and wholesale distributors view real-time inventory in all channels of their business. By automating order management processes and order fulfillment, business owners can focus on the strategic elements of their business, instead of logistics.
- Drop Shipping - Market and sell products in your eCommerce store only if inventory is available from vendor
- Purchase Order Process Enhancements - Automatically generate and send purchase orders to suppliers when inventory is low
- Bin Management - Generate pick lists with bin numbers to speed up pick and ship
- Advanced Pick, Pack, and Ship - Generate pick lists with bin numbers to speed up pick and ship
- Lot Managed Inventory Fulfilment - Market, sell and track inventory of lot and individual SKUs
- Order Management - Automate PO generation when supplier inventory is low
Systum is a cloud-based, digital operating platform for small to medium-sized businesses that reduces operating costs and scales for rapid growth. Systum replaces all existing software used to engage and support customers — marketing, CRM, salesforce automation, digital commerce, inventory management and quote and billing functions — and replaces it with a single, low-cost SaaS application built on one database. Systum’s next generation omni-channel business platform provides focused marketing, fast, precise operations control, a 360° view of the customer, and real-time analytics, business intelligence and reporting from any device from anywhere, anytime. For more information, visit https://www.systum.com/.
Categories: Product News